We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming June 2010
Puzzle Quest 2 is a brand new adventure from Infinite Interactive, the award winning developer of the supreme puzzle-rpg experience. Featuring a hallmark blend of match-3 gem matching and fantasy, Puzzle Quest 2 offers a captivating, rewarding, and accessible journey for players of all skill levels as they make their way to reclaim the once peaceful village of Verloren from the evil clutch of the demon Gorgon. Players will get closer to the Puzzle Quest action than ever before with a more intimate viewpoint of the world and choose from any of four character classes, Sorcerer, Templar, Barbarian, or Assassin, each providing interesting twists on class-specific mechanics for hours of replayability. Players will level up their character to progress through the adventure in Story Mode or dive into Instant Action, Tournament Mode, or Multiplayer Mode for a rich and diverse gameplay experience.
• A Supreme Puzzle Adventure with a Purpose – Puzzle Quest 2 features
more active elements allowing players to swing weapons with both hands,
use sidekicks to access never before seen spells, and actively equip
shields to wield in battle making every move meaningful and never
• Absorbing Gameplay – An immersive fantasy universe with vivid color, depth, and life provides a much bigger sense of exploration with a focus on battles that will drive the player forward, allowing them to seamlessly progress through the story for a much deeper adventure than ever before.
• Designed For Ultimate Character Progression – Puzzle Quest 2 is designed to be easy to learn, but hard to master as players move through the game by leveling up their character. Four different character classes, Sorcerer, Templar, Barbarian and Assassin will constantly challenge players as they learn new skills and abilities.
• Become a Part of The Puzzle Quest Action – Players can immerse themselves into the Puzzle Quest community with multiplayer and online leaderboards, allowing them to experience new levels of challenges with their customized character.
• Constantly Rewarded For Your Efforts – Puzzle Quest 2 is packed with a ton of unique mini-games using a variety of puzzle activities that rewards gamers with constant treasure and experience, and introduces new challenges such as picking locks, bashing through doors, disarming traps, and much more.
• Escape the Mundane – Original score from Puzzle Quest’s award winning composers, blended with hundreds of hand-painted pieces of art, and new gem colors deepen the player’s immersion into the dungeon world.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.