Available Now Coming Nov 11, 2008
FaceBreaker K.O. Party
An arcade-styled boxing game developed by EA Canada. Created by the same team that developed the award-winning Fight Night Round 3, FaceBreaker offers irreverent fun, immersive gameplay and eye-popping stylized graphics. In this in-your-face, arcade world full of ego-wielding characters, each boxer comes to life with unique attributes and distinct personal style, including Romeo, a Latin lover known for his pelvic thrusts, and Molotov, an oversized Russian demolitions expert with a penchant for fighting dirty.
Laugh out loud as you pummel your opponent with a barrage of blows to the face and watch in satisfaction as your progress is illustrated by real-time facial deformation. With haymakers, face shots and body blows, wait for the right moment to drop a super punch to make your presence known. Taunt your adversaries and flaunt your talent, by tying one hand behind your back to add ultimate humiliation to your bout. In FaceBreaker, it just feels good to rearrange your opponent's face.
- FaceBreaker -- Go from a couple of quick punches to unleashing the ultimate combos – ground, bone, sky and face breakers -- and enjoy the satisfaction of deforming your opponents face.
- Pick up and Punch -- The core fighting mechanic was developed with three keys in mind; responsive, approachable and layered. Grab the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to string together haymakers, face shots and body blows. Dodge and parry until you find the right moment to drop a breaker to make your presence known.
- Mess your Face -- After you beat your opponent to the mat add the ultimate humiliation by using your Wii Remote and brand your victory all over your opponents broken face
- Punch-O-Matic -- Pull the lever on the craziest boxing match machine you have ever seen. From random power ups dropping into the ring to various handicaps and strengths given to each boxer. Unpredictable is the name of this game
- 12 New Friends to Call Your Own -- If you are struggling to find friends in the real world, and even if you're not, 12 outlandish characters await for you to play with and against – each with unique attributes and character-specific special attacks.
- Brawl for it All -- The ultimate extreme boxing tournament. Prove your skills and work you're way past every character in the game, earning belts along the way.
- T.K.O. -- The ultimate team boxing battle. Choose three fighters to make up your team and take on the teams of up to four other players. Choose who you want to go toe to toe with but beware that damage incurred is carried over to your next bout. Choose wisely or you may find yourself starting your next match with barely any health remaining.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 11, 2008
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Sports
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?