FaceBreaker K.O. Party
An arcade-styled boxing game developed by EA Canada. Created by the same team that developed the award-winning Fight Night Round 3, FaceBreaker offers irreverent fun, immersive gameplay and eye-popping stylized graphics. In this in-your-face, arcade world full of ego-wielding characters, each boxer comes to life with unique attributes and distinct personal style, including Romeo, a Latin lover known for his pelvic thrusts, and Molotov, an oversized Russian demolitions expert with a penchant for fighting dirty.
Laugh out loud as you pummel your opponent with a barrage of blows to the face and watch in satisfaction as your progress is illustrated by real-time facial deformation. With haymakers, face shots and body blows, wait for the right moment to drop a super punch to make your presence known. Taunt your adversaries and flaunt your talent, by tying one hand behind your back to add ultimate humiliation to your bout. In FaceBreaker, it just feels good to rearrange your opponent's face.
- FaceBreaker -- Go from a couple of quick punches to unleashing the ultimate combos – ground, bone, sky and face breakers -- and enjoy the satisfaction of deforming your opponents face.
- Pick up and Punch -- The core fighting mechanic was developed with three keys in mind; responsive, approachable and layered. Grab the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to string together haymakers, face shots and body blows. Dodge and parry until you find the right moment to drop a breaker to make your presence known.
- Mess your Face -- After you beat your opponent to the mat add the ultimate humiliation by using your Wii Remote and brand your victory all over your opponents broken face
- Punch-O-Matic -- Pull the lever on the craziest boxing match machine you have ever seen. From random power ups dropping into the ring to various handicaps and strengths given to each boxer. Unpredictable is the name of this game
- 12 New Friends to Call Your Own -- If you are struggling to find friends in the real world, and even if you're not, 12 outlandish characters await for you to play with and against – each with unique attributes and character-specific special attacks.
- Brawl for it All -- The ultimate extreme boxing tournament. Prove your skills and work you're way past every character in the game, earning belts along the way.
- T.K.O. -- The ultimate team boxing battle. Choose three fighters to make up your team and take on the teams of up to four other players. Choose who you want to go toe to toe with but beware that damage incurred is carried over to your next bout. Choose wisely or you may find yourself starting your next match with barely any health remaining.