The Sims 2: Pets
But what if this virtual dog eats your homework?
The Sims 2 Pets for the Wii uses the accessible Wii controls to create pets for your Sims to train, play with, and love as their own! The Sims 2 Pets for the Wii will build on the celebrated The Sims 2 experience that allows players to create and control digital characters throughout their lives while determining the outcome of their relationships and choosing their destiny.
- Your Sims Have Pets - Adopt dogs, cats, and guinea pigs for your Sims to play with. Your Sims can train their dogs and cats to learn new tricks. They even have their own personality- smart, friendly, silly, or hyper!
- Create-A-Pet - Choose from more than 22 dog and 15 cat breeds including Retrievers, Beagles, Pugs, Schnoodles, Main Coons, Siamese, and more. You can even create your own by customizing their appearance with a variety of traits including body shape, color, fur, nose, and ears!
- Head to the Town Park - Take your Sims and their pets for a playful romp at the Central Town Park where they can play with their furry friends and meet other Sims and their pets. Buy fun items for your Sims' pets at local shops and watch the town center grow over time.
- Classic Sims Gameplay - Create Sims that look like you and your friends and control how they spend their lives - their stories are in your hands!
- Easy-to-Play with the Wii - With full support for the Nunchuk and Wii remote, just point at the screen to direct your Sims. Designing homes is a snap as you grab walls, furnishings, and decor and place them where you want.
Players will find the easy-to-use Wii controls a natural and fun way to play this popular game on the Wii. Not only will players have the opportunity to choose from many breeds and the latest designer mixes, but they’ll also be able to personally design their new furry friends with the Create-a-Pet feature. The ability to customize gives players the opportunity to create the ideal pet by choosing its body shape, unique markings, even personality!
Players will also be able to teach their pets new tricks, take them for a romp in the park, outfit them with new pet accessories and even give them jobs! As in real life, your Sims’ pets will require care and training. A neglected cat with an urge to scratch might claw your new couch if you aren’t careful, and leaving your dog unattended near a freshly planted flower bed probably isn’t wise!