We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 16, 2010
Created exclusively for the Nintendo DS, this elaborate sci-fi RPG
immerses you in a dynamic, colorful universe on the verge of war. Play
as young Yuri and command a fleet of spaceships and battle against
tyrannical dictators and deadly space pirates while searching for a
mystical epitaph known to have the power to change the world.
The talented creators at PlatinumGames and Nude Maker have collaborated once again, this time on Infinite Space, an elaborate sci-fi RPG with an engaging battle system requiring both speed and strategy. This latest space adventure promises high quality and intricate depth in over 70 hours of gameplay. Created exclusively for the Nintendo DS, the saga immerses you in a dynamic, colorful universe on the verge of war. Play as young Yuri and command a fleet of spaceships and battle against tyrannical dictators and deadly space pirates while searching for a mystical epitaph known to have the power to change the world. As the story unfolds, Yuri grows into a man powerful enough to prevent another war and possibly, universal annihilation.
• Extensive customization: Players create and customize a
fleet of up to five spaceships with over 100 spaceship blueprints and
over 200 modules to choose from. Changing the crew and spaceship
attributes directly affects the impact of the fleet.
• Unique tactical battle system: Decisions must be made quickly in the dramatic, action-filled battles, or enemies will get the upper hand.
• Two gameplay modes: Players compete wirelessly in 2-player versus mode or travel through the expansive universe on a solo quest.
• Vast storyline: In this epic journey that spans Yuri’s lifetime from child to adult, players encounter over 100 unique characters in over 70 hours of gameplay.
• Retro graphics: In a nod to classic Japanese sci-fi anime, the game features spaceships and Japanese anime characters with a 1980s vibe
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.