Planet Puzzle League
Blast off for addictive puzzle action with simple Touch Screen controls and terrific Nintendo Wi-Fi action!
Use the DS stylus to grab panels and slide them left and right. If you match three or more panels of the same color, they will vanish. Form chains and combos to create cascading waterfalls of panels to rack up high scores!
The basic game play is similar to the classics Tetris Attack and Pokémon Puzzle League, but the Touch Screen gameplay adds a new dimension of fun, giving Planet Puzzle League a bright new feel!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Six single-player modes: Puzzle, Endless, Time Attack, Garbage, Clear, and Vs. Computer.
- Don’t have much time? Play three two-minute games in unique Daily mode. Track your progress over weeks and months!
- Dozens of tutorials and demos teach you the ins-and-outs of this incredibly deep game!
- Three difficulty levels:. Easy for beginners, normal for veterans, brutal for experts!
- Two can compete head-to-head over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With the Nintendo DS Headset accessory (sold separately) you can even chat with your friend as you polish your puzzle skills!
- Up to four players can compete in three local wireless modes. You can also send a single-player demo to a friend via local wireless!
- Orient the game the way you like: vertically or horizontally! You can even configure for left- or right-handed play!
Puzzle fans won’t want to miss a trip to this exciting planet: Planet Puzzle League!