Available Now Coming Jun 04, 2007
Planet Puzzle League
Blast off for addictive puzzle action with simple Touch Screen controls and terrific Nintendo Wi-Fi action!
Use the DS stylus to grab panels and slide them left and right. If you match three or more panels of the same color, they will vanish. Form chains and combos to create cascading waterfalls of panels to rack up high scores!
The basic game play is similar to the classics Tetris Attack and Pokémon Puzzle League, but the Touch Screen gameplay adds a new dimension of fun, giving Planet Puzzle League a bright new feel!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Six single-player modes: Puzzle, Endless, Time Attack, Garbage, Clear, and Vs. Computer.
- Don’t have much time? Play three two-minute games in unique Daily mode. Track your progress over weeks and months!
- Dozens of tutorials and demos teach you the ins-and-outs of this incredibly deep game!
- Three difficulty levels:. Easy for beginners, normal for veterans, brutal for experts!
- Two can compete head-to-head over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With the Nintendo DS Headset accessory (sold separately) you can even chat with your friend as you polish your puzzle skills!
- Up to four players can compete in three local wireless modes. You can also send a single-player demo to a friend via local wireless!
- Orient the game the way you like: vertically or horizontally! You can even configure for left- or right-handed play!
Puzzle fans won’t want to miss a trip to this exciting planet: Planet Puzzle League!
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?