Available Now Coming Feb 08, 2011
You Don't Know Jack
- Multiple episodes to play
- Classic question modes: Shorties, DisOrDat, Matching and Jack Attack
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, the original quiz show party game, is back and trivia-y-er than ever! You're the contestant in a truly interactive game show experience, complete with cash, prizes, backstage characters, poundin music, bizarre sound effects and your lovalbe but verbally sassy host, Cookie Masterson. Play at home or online - alone or with friends - as you battle through a trivia mind-field on your way to victory, defeat or, more likely, soiled pants.
We decided to re-imagine a new-and-improved YOU DON'T KNOW JACK for the 21st century. All of your favorite elements are still there: the twisted multiple-choice questions, musical question intros, the DisOrDatTM, Screw Your NeighborTM and the Jack AttackTM, plus all kinds of new face-melting features and surprises -- including online play! And of course, tons of all-new twisted trivia questions covering everything from Dr. Phil to Dr. Pepper, from Miley Cyrus to the Mile High Club. It's fun, it's funny, it's funky, and it kills more than 99.9% of known fungi. YOU DON'T KNOW JACK!
- System Wii
- Release Date Feb 08, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?