We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 05, 2010
Overflowing with intense pirate action, Sid Meier’s Pirates! features a
treasure chest of gameplay riches, including the traditional mini-games
from the classic original such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and
Dancing, as well as two brand new Wii-exclusive mini-games – Bombardment
and Lock Picking. In addition, the Wii version will offer exclusive
character and ship customization options.
All hands on deck! Exclusively for Wii™, Sid Meier’s Pirates! is an exciting high-seas adventure that allows junior buccaneers to helm one of 27 fully customizable ships as they descend upon unsuspecting ports of call to amass a motley crew of seafaring bandits. Captains must collect hidden treasure maps, undertake daring missions and courageous rescues, and swiftly hand out pirate-style justice to local braggarts before hearing the wild call of the ocean and setting sail for mind-blowing open sea engagements unlike any other game before on the Wii.
Overflowing with intense pirate action, Sid Meier’s Pirates! features a treasure chest of gameplay riches, including the traditional mini-games from the classic original such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and Dancing, as well as two brand new Wii-exclusive mini-games – Bombardment and Lock Picking. In addition, the Wii version will offer exclusive character and ship customization options.
• The classic adventure by renowned creator Sid Meier, re-imagined for
the Wii and take full advantage of the Wii Remote.
• Build a fleet: take the helm of 27 ships and enhance their ability to deal out high-seas destruction by upgrading to an assortment of powerful ammo, mighty cannons, and other valuable nautical advancements. You can also change the look of your pirate and his dastardly vessel through the multitude of Wii-exclusive customization options.
• Use the Wii Remote to parry, counter and effectively out duel your opponents into submission with lightning quick moves onboard ships, in taverns, and even in the exclusive Governor's mansion.
• Using the new, Wii-specific mini-games, plunder enemy ports after you bombard them into obedient submission or escape challenging predicaments with your trusty lock-picking set and sail off into the high seas to resume your adventure.
• Increase your riches and steal the heart of the Governor's beautiful daughter to earn gifts and valuable information that you will need on your journey.
• Make your own story: Challenge and pursue the most infamous pirates in history, including Blackbeard, Captain Kidd, and Henry Morgan. If you piece together fragmented scraps of map, you can even discover their hidden treasure.
• Play classic Sid Meier’s Pirates! mini-games plus two new all new Wii-exclusive mini-games
- Sword Fighting
- Ship Combat
- Bombardment (Wii-exclusive)
- Lock Picking (Wii-exclusive)
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.