We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
OLD SCHOOL MEETS NEW SCHOOL!
Namco Bandai introduces remixed versions of some of its most beloved arcade titles for the Wii console! Namco Museum Remix recreates classic games with fresh new graphics, gameplay and introduces innovative, new elements to arcade classics!
Roll through uncharted territories in Pac’n Roll Remix, zip around the track in Rally-X Remix or fend off menacing invaders in Galaga Remix.
Players will also get their nostalgia fix with the complete, original versions of classics like Galaxian, Dig Dug, Xevious and more. This is a must-have Namco Museum game filled with both new games and classic titles for a new generation of gaming aficionados.
• Interactive Controls - Use your controller to drive, whack, shoot and
at times, roll Pac-Man in various objectives.
• Remixed Games- Updated games for the next generation! Namco Museum Remix brings the classics and introduces fresh new elements for a new generation of gamers.
• Pac’n Roll Remix– A handheld favorite, navigate Pac-Man rolling
through various worlds to face obstacles, grab Pac-Dots and use
• Galaga Remix – Protect Pac-Man as he rolls through space, and quickly shoot down invading forces before they attack him.
• Rally-X Remix – Get your Mii ready and challenge your friends to see who can grab and steal the most flags from each other.
• Gator Panic Remix – Use Pac-Man to whack hungry gators attacking from everywhere on the screen.
• Original - Retro games – Get nostalgic and play old school favorites:
Galaxian, Dig Dug, Mappy, Xevious, Gaplus, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal,
Pac-Mania and Cutie-Q.
• Multiplayer- The more the merrier! Challenge your friends to a 4 player race in Rally-X Remix or team up together to destroy the Galaga invaders in Galaga Remix.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.