Available Now Coming Oct 03, 2010
Invite friends & family for party games, Nintendo style!
Wii Party is a fun, multiplayer* experience for everyone in the family that features your Mii™ characters in the midst of the action. Now Nintendo brings the fun from the TV and into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players to get the results they want in the game. Featuring 13 different party game modes and over 80 minigames, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age.
- Wii Party features Mii characters in minigames in 13 unique party game modes in which up to four people can play together. Party games such as:
- Board Game Island: Players use their Mii characters and try and reach the finish line by rolling dice to advance. Between turns, players compete in minigames to get extra dice to roll on their turn.
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Some House Party games include:
- Animal Tracker: Players place four Wii Remote™ controllers (sold separately) on a table. Wii Party will then give the players an animal noise to listen for. Each Wii Remote will emit a different animal noise and the first player to grab the Wii Remote making the correct sound wins.This game can also be played with two people.
- Hide 'n' Hunt: One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides Wii Remote controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have a few seconds to find the hidden controllers hidden around the room.This game is also playable with just one Wii remote controller.
- Woven throughout various party game modes are over 80 different minigames, such as:
- Derby Dash: Players use the Wii Remote as if they were holding a whip to spur their horse to victory in a horse race
- - Chop Chops: Players use the Wii Remote to see who can cut through vegetables the fastest
*For multiplayer modes, additional Wii Remote controllers are required and are sold separately.
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 03, 2010
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- DeveloperNd CUBE CO., Ltd.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?