Available Now Coming May 18, 2010
Six Ways To Play Doctor
The makers of the acclaimed medical action series Trauma Center blow the genre wide open with Trauma Team for Wii, bringing not one, but six exciting and creative gameplay modes! With improved game balance and a completely original approach to story cutscenes, Trauma Team delivers the thrills and drama of the best medical entertainment.
• 6 ways to play doctor— Whether you enjoy the precision of surgery, the
frantic pace of emergency medicine, or the exploration and analysis of
forensics, you will find a specialty to suit you. Step into the roles of
6 different doctors to see their stories unfold and master their
specialties in surgery, diagnosis, orthopedics, endoscopy,
autopsy/investigation, and first response.
• Dramatic, dynamic stories— The life and death drama surrounding 6 elite doctors will grab you with full voicework and exciting “comic style” event scenes! Inside and outside the hospital, you’ll witness the personal and medical exploits that set the stage for their intense brand of medicine.
• 2-player cooperative play— Whether you need support in surgery, emergency first response, orthopedics, or endoscopy, bring along another pair of hands and get the job done! Duties are easily divided to make cooperative procedures fun AND efficient.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 18, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Simulation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?