We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 15, 2011
Create whatever you dream in the most realistic & customizable fashion design game yet. Then share creations with friends!
Create whatever you dream in the latest game from Imagine®, the original Games for Girls brand, that offers the most realistic and customizable fashion design game yet for the Nintendo 3DS system. Chart your own path to becoming a world famous fashion designer by creating the most unique and lifelike 3D looks, developing the wardrobe of your dreams and sharing your creations with friends. Imagine Fashion Designer fully leverages the Nintendo 3DS system’s features, with almost-touchable 3D designs and textures, StreetPass sharing, 3D camera captures and more.
• Bring your unique fashions to life: See all your designs in stunning
3D and keep them in your own virtual walk-in closet.
• Limitless customization options allow you to create whatever you dream: Free yourself from predefined patterns and create original pieces that YOU design, such as asymmetrical-shaped dresses, cool new prints and more. Even capture your favorite patterns with the Nintendo 3DS camera to create unique prints!
• Discover the latest trends and develop your fashion skills: Learn tips from fashion journalists and try your hand at 50+ fun challenges including designing outfits for top stars and magazine covers, expanding your fashion brand internationally and managing your budget.
• A social experience: Check out friends’ designs, participate in fun challenges in 2-player multiplayer, and even sell, buy and give creations to friends.
• Unique Nintendo 3DS features: Capture your favorite patterns with the 3D camera to create unique prints, view almost-touchable fabrics, get 360-degree views of your outfits, keep up with the latest fashion news via StreetPass features and more.
About the Imagine brand Imagine, the first handheld video game brand dedicated to tween girls, launched in 2007 on the Nintendo DS and has since then sold more than 6 million units in the U.S. The Imagine line of role-playing video games allows girls to explore their favorite interests and hobbies in an interactive and entertaining way, from Fashion Designer to Teacher and Artist.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.