Available Now Coming Sep 15, 2008
Join the Di-Gata Defenders in their battle against the evil Order of Infinis.
With the help of powerful Guardians these young heroes fight to control the destiny of the four pure stones. They are the last line of protection between the good people of Rados and the villains who seek to rule them. Lord Nazmul has found a new way to release the Megalith trapped by the four pure stones. He plans to build a gigantic machine to concentrate pure cosmic energy in order to destroy the pure stones. You must help the hard-hitting heroes prevent the execution of this evil plan by creating your own character and exploring the world of Rados! For the fans, the game is an extension of their favourite show. For the expert, this game allows them to test their strategic abilities.
Play and interact with the characters from the show Seth, Melosa, Erik, Kara, Adam, Lord Nazmul, Brackus, Flinch and Malco. The Di-Gata game for Nintendo DS takes players on a fantasy quest that challenges them and calls on their skills, speed and strategic abilities. Take part in this action-packed adventure and get ready to CAST THE POWER!
• Create your very own Di-Gata Defender and improve your skills and HP
• Unlock new abilities with powerful stones and build your own strategies and kits
• Explore 3 provinces of Rados World and visit villages, towns, caves, towers and much more
• Talk, battle and trade with the characters you encounter along the way
• Unlock numerous side quests by talking with the characters you meet in the villages and buy or sell cards and stones to help you advance in the game
• Participate in challenging multiplayer battles with your friends
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sep 15, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing
- PublisherThe American Game Factory
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?