We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 29, 2007
Surf's Up is an exciting arcade surfing and extreme sports video game. The action is set at the annual "Reggie Belafonte Big Z Memorial Surf Off," where surfers from around the world are ready to risk it all for glory. Players will experience the rush and thrills of surfing in exotic surf spots around Pen Gu Island, and can rip it up as one of 10 characters from the film, such as Cody, the young challenger from Shiverpool; Tank, the merciless champion; or Z, the surfing legend from the past. Only by mastering and understanding the waves can the player become not only the new champion, but a true surf legend.
• Innovative arcade and surf feeling with players performing a variety
of impressive tricks in the air and learning to surf inside a tube.
• Win the championship in the single-player mode or challenge your friends in the multiplayer mode with easy pick-up-and-play game controls.
• 10 playable characters with their own tricks and characteristics.
• Impressive water simulation and physics. Surf in a variety of locations, each with its own waves and obstacles. Train in the calm water of Shiverpool, ride your first tubes in Pen Gu Island and try to surf on the explosive waters of the volcano area
• Tons of unlockable content.
• Awesome game soundtrack for carving waves featuring more than 20 licensed music tracks.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.