We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jul 28, 2009
A fast-paced arcade style game of skill, Jelly Belly Ballistic Beans! combines simple but highly addictive gameplay with a world-recognized license to provide a gaming experience that will appeal to casual players as well as seasoned veterans. Try your hand at hundreds of puzzles across 8 different themes. Simple to pick up, but impossible to put down!
The main objective is to get the required number of Jelly Belly Beans into the matching cups while scoring points, using power-ups, and earning bonuses along the way. Players use the bean launcher to propel the beans through intricate puzzle patterns. Exploding beans, rocket beans, and extra beans are just some of the power-ups to help players beat the puzzle quickly to score medals.
• Eight different and exciting themes available including Halloween,
Space, and Sport
• Play in single-player “Beantastic” mode, or take on a friend in “Battling Beans”
• Over 150 unique world layouts providing various objectives with opportunities for high scores medal rewards
• Five different game modes including the special “Spill the Beans” game
• Extensive single and multiplayer options plus various unlockable game modes and features encourage replay and reward experienced players
• Use the Recipe Maker to create special mixes of bean flavors
• Collect various power-ups to gain special abilities and empower the beans with spectacular results
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.