We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 05, 2009
Become the greatest magician of all time by solving mysteries and
traveling through an epic adventure!
Now Enrolling Kid Wizards for an Epic Adventure! As players attend Magic Academy, they’ll be immersed in a living, breathing world where time flows as it
does in the real world, and each week, player’s wizardry skills are put
to the test in a new magical adventure. Custom avatars can be made with
1,500 varieties of clothing, furniture and characters to choose from.
Additionally, players can learn new magic spells and abilities by
forming different relationships with the 150 unique characters
populating the world. Different stories and adventures will be revealed
depending on what connections are formed with the game’s characters and
how the player chooses to solve each of the 52 adventures. Use more than
100 magic spells to become the greatest magician of all time!
• Play with up to 4 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to complete
tasks together and combine magic abilities
• Magician’s Quest Mysterious Times utilizes both Nintendo DS screens; one for casting spells and character interaction and the second for telling the game story
• 1,500 customizable features including clothing, characters, spell upgrades, furniture and accessories
• 52 mysterious adventures for players to solve using their magic abilities
• 150 in game characters each with unique reactions depending on how players interact
• Time based evolution ranging from day to night, week to week over 365 days
• Single player story mode, 2 player co-op or 4 player co-operative play
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.