Available Now Coming May 05, 2009
Magician's Quest Mysterious Times
Become the greatest magician of all time by solving mysteries and
traveling through an epic adventure!
Now Enrolling Kid Wizards for an Epic Adventure! As players attend Magic Academy, they’ll be immersed in a living, breathing world where time flows as it
does in the real world, and each week, player’s wizardry skills are put
to the test in a new magical adventure. Custom avatars can be made with
1,500 varieties of clothing, furniture and characters to choose from.
Additionally, players can learn new magic spells and abilities by
forming different relationships with the 150 unique characters
populating the world. Different stories and adventures will be revealed
depending on what connections are formed with the game’s characters and
how the player chooses to solve each of the 52 adventures. Use more than
100 magic spells to become the greatest magician of all time!
• Play with up to 4 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to complete
tasks together and combine magic abilities
• Magician’s Quest Mysterious Times utilizes both Nintendo DS screens; one for casting spells and character interaction and the second for telling the game story
• 1,500 customizable features including clothing, characters, spell upgrades, furniture and accessories
• 52 mysterious adventures for players to solve using their magic abilities
• 150 in game characters each with unique reactions depending on how players interact
• Time based evolution ranging from day to night, week to week over 365 days
• Single player story mode, 2 player co-op or 4 player co-operative play
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 05, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Adventure, Role-Playing
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?