Available Now Coming 2010
The Great Garfield Show: The Threat of the Space Lasagna
Space Lasagnas are preparing to invade the Earth! They will first have to neutralize their most terrible opponent: the endlessly hungry Garfield. Thanks to their mighty hypnotizing laser, the Lasagnas turn the mice completely mad. The mice become crazy and start invading the whole city, causing chaos everywhere. The only way for Garfield to wash the hypnosis away is to beat the mice down. To do so, Garfield will chase the mice into Jon’s house, Vito’s pizzeria and even the butcher’s shop in order to teach the mice a good lesson. Garfield has to do all he can to thwart the Lasagnas’ plans and eradicate the threat of the Space Lasagnas.
• Over 12 mini games to enjoy!!!
• 1 – 4 players. Challenge your friends and enjoy Garfield’s latest adventure! Discover the world where the laziest of cats is growing ever bigger, and help him get rid of the space lasagnas that are controlling Garfield’s mice friends.
• You can choose to complete each stage of Garfield’s adventure using different accessories like the Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus and the Wii Balance Board.
• Play the “Story” mode for in depth play, or start playing immediately with the “FreePlay” mode.
• Fun and challenging for all ages!
- System Wii
- Release Date 2010
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- PublisherZoo Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?