Available Now Coming Jan 13, 2009
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Save Middle-Earth...or Destroy It!
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest puts you into the thick of the
tremendous battle over The One Ring, playing out battles from both sides
of the confrontation! Conquest will let you take control of many of the
characters and creatures from the series and pit them on any of the
franchise's famous battlefields. From Cave-trolls to Oliphaunts to the
Balrog and even Sauron, practically the entire universe will be
available for battle with up to 150 characters on-screen at any one
time. Up to 16 players will be able to clash online, with four players
able to play cooperatively through the main campaign either online or
via four-player split-screen. And with two distinct campaigns to play
through, including an original take on what would happen if Sauron
regained control of the One Ring, the game promises plenty of scenarios
to wage battle through. Features actual film content, such as the music
score & Elrond himself
- Fight for Good or play an all-new Evil campaign — What if Sauron regained the Ring?
- Battle for Middle-earth as an archer, warrior, or mage.
- Unlock and play as Aragorn, Ringwraiths, and other heroes and giants.
- Wage war with or against a friend over Wi-Fi.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jan 13, 2009
- No. of Players up to 16 players
- Category Action
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?