Available Now Coming Mar 27, 2007
Disney's Meet the Robinsons
What if you could change the past? What if you could control the future? What if time was on your side? Play as Wilbur Robinson and experience the thrills of time travel in all new adventures beyond the movie!
- In 20 new missions, explore Ancient Egypt, the future land of Queen Lizzy, Magma Industries, and Revenge of the Bowler Hat
- Challenge a friend to the wireless Charge Ball mini-game
- Switch on the Carl Transporter to get helpful tips from your favorite robot
- Strap on Hopping Shoes to grab tricky ledges
- Wear the Invisibility Suit to disappear and escape from villiains
- Activate the Charge Ball Glove to fire bolts of electricity at objects and enemies
- Mobilize the Disassembler to break down artifacts
- Target enemies with the Meatball Gun
- Build and upgrade your gadgets at the Robinson Monitor Station
- Protect yourself from hazards with the Charge Shield in - game only!
- Turn on the Scanner to gather tips on people, places and things you encounter
- Shoot the L.E.V. Gun for bubbles that suspend characters/objects mid-air
- Face your body in the opposite direction with the Bode Reverser and try to run!
- Utilize the Family Album for quick access to blueprints, gadgets, the mission screen and more
- Burrow into the ground and send shockwaves with the Havoc Glove
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Mar 27, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherDisney Interactive
- DeveloperAltron Corp.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?