We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Apr 22, 2008
Explore the wild and capture its natural beauty on film in Wild Earth: African Safari, a unique simulation for the Wii based on the PC game from Super X Studios. Take award-winning pictures of exotic animals in their natural habitats without disturbing them. From running with herds of zebra to following hunting lions and scavenging vultures, Wild Earth: African Safari lets you risk it all to capture and create magazine-quality pictorials!
• Complete 11 picture-taking missions with both primary and secondary objectives. Investigate the bold hyena during a midday thunderstorm. Observe gentle giraffes in the hidden valley from the aerial view of a helicopter. Meet a family of elephants as they take care of their young, etc.
• An exclusive new Safari Game mode only for the Wii lets you use the Wii Remote to play from the animal’s perspective in 11 different games
• Includes more than 30 African animals including: cheetah, crocodile, crowned crane, elephant, flamingo, frog, bat, gazelle, giraffe, hippo, hyrax, leopard, lion, ostrich, oxpecker, pangolin, rhinoceros, meerkat, tortoise, trout, vulture, warthog, wildebeest and zebra
• Brand new cooperative multiplayer mode gives players the choice to drive the vehicle or snap photos while playing with anywhere from 1 to 3 friends.
• Photos collected are placed into an animated slide show presentation of informative articles. In addition, players can select their own favorite photos to keep in their portfolio.
• The Impact Meter tracks how much of a disturbance you are to the natural habitat. If you disturb too many animals or get to close to them, your Wii Remote will rumble at varying degrees, making it harder to take a steady picture. If the Impact Meter becomes completely depleted, you fail the mission.
• Experience accurately presented flora and terrain from the Serengeti National Park in Africa, at different times of day and in varied weather. Grasses, shrubs, flowers, kopjes (rocky outcroppings), streams and lakes provide a life-like experience and terrific photo opportunities.
• Features hours of inspiring soundtrack from the world music label Talking Drum Records in Santa Monica, CA
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.