Available Now Coming Feb 08, 2011
Top Shot Arcade
Shootin' fun for everyone!
Have a blast in 4 player head to head arcade action!
Enjoy non-stop laughs and the wildest shootin' action ever as you compete in 75 arcade style shootin' galleries and 15 over the top bonus games. Featuring 4 person head-to-head arcade style gameplay, this is the ultimate game for a party or family night. You'll also need to get your trigger finger ready as the game comes bundled with the TOP SHOT ELITE peripheral - just load your WiiTM Remote and Nunchuk and you're ready for countless hours of shootin' action!
• 75 Arcade Style Shooting Galleries - across 15 North American locales
where you will need to prove your shootin' skills
• 15 Over the Top Bonus Games - fun shoot 'em up mini games including Tornado Toss-Up, Animatronic Rampage and Trailer Trashin'
• 4 Person Head-to-Head Multi-Player - up to 4 players can compete at the same time for non-stop shooting fun
• TOP SHOT ELITE - Integrated with the TOP SHOT ELITE peripheral featuring pump action reload and an adjustable stock
• Online Leaderboards - players will be able to post their scores online and claim bragging rights
• Party Games - a fun experience for friends and family with plenty of laughs and over the top humor
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Wii
- Release Date Feb 08, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- PublisherActivision Blizzard
- DeveloperBudcat Creations
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?