Available Now Coming Jan 25, 2010
Pet Pals: A New Leash on Life
Give Your Pet Friends A New Leash On Life!
Step into the role of a veterinarian as you care for pet friends of all shapes and sizes. Take part in over 30 animal cases created by practicing veterinarians from around the world. Designed for aspiring vets of all ages, players can take part in each animal’s story and control their fate in rich and realistic gameplay.
• Over 30 animal cases created by practicing veterinarians from around
• Over 15 breeds of cats, dogs, rabbits and birds, as well as exotic animals like iguanas and chinchillas.
• Non-medical pet care interaction, including grooming, caretaking and feeding.
• Emergency situations with visual feedback.
• Fellow rescue workers give the player further information on the animals, and adoptive owners call to give feedback on their new pets.
• Robust reward system including trophies, answering machine messages and staff encouragement.
• An increase in case difficulty and number of tasks required to complete a day’s work as the game progresses.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jan 25, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Simulation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?