We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 20, 2010
Boot Camp Academy is a party game that enables casual gamers to experience the Army as a new recruit. Players can learn how to drive a tank, spy on their enemies, protect the Earth from space invaders…as well as peeling potatoes and doing push-ups! Every family member can get into the action with easy-to-use controls and many different mini-games!
• 19 funny and challening mini-games
• 3 game modes: Compete in three different modes include Total War (earn territories with each challenge), Quick play (play any of the mini games) and Boot camp (follow the order of the mini games proposed and win them one by one).
• 2 level of difficulties: start with the easy mode and then go for the hard level, with extended controls and increased difficulty.
• Up to 4 players: Gather your friends and family and play all together thanks to the party mode, or one at a time thanks to the single mode!
• Customization of characters: Customize your character with unique looks, from the perfect soldier to a rabbit! Unique cartoon style: share a new vision of boot camps thanks to a unique cartoon style.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.