Available Now Coming Nov 20, 2006
Need for Speed: Carbon
Wii takes the cop chases and turf wars to a new level!
You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time.
Survive the Canyon - All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the
ultimate test of skill and nerve, where one wrong turn could cost you
more than the race.
The City Is Yours for the Taking - Race for control of the city
block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat
their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon.
Customize Your Dream Cars - The revolutionary new Autosculpt™ car
customization tool gives you the power to design and tweak your crew's
cars in every way imaginable.
Represent a Class - Affiliate with the Tuner, American Muscle, or
Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set
of wheels. A new physics model makes each class handle and drive
- Build Your Crew - Strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you win races and customize your cars.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 20, 2006
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Racing
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?