Available Now Coming Dec 12, 2006
Super Swing Golf
Rain or shine: take to the course and aim for the green!
Yell out “fore!” with friends and family while taking virtual swings in Super Swing Golf™ for the Nintendo Wii™!
Taking full advantage of the unique Wii™ Remote, Super Swing Golf lets you take actual swings while playing on vibrantly colored fantasy golf courses.
Choose from a wide variety of golfers to suit your personality, but it’s up to you to put the ball in the cup!
Get your grip on Super Swing Golf today!
- The Super Swing: The Wii Remote controller provides a new level of gaming interaction, sensing motion, depth, positioning and targeting dictated by the movement of the controller.
- Revolutionized Graphics: Improved character texture and molding and the newly designed costumes bring this title to life in this uniquely designed fantasy world.
- Single Play Modes: Hit the links in Single Mode to play through Story Mode, Free Mode, or Challenge Mode. In Story Mode, the game proceeds along with the story of each character and will diverge according to the results of the match.
- Multiplayer Modes: Try out Battle Mode to take on others in Match Play, Stroke Play, and Party Play.
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 12, 2006
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Golf
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?