Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Chronicles of Mystery: Curse of the Ancient Temple
Be the first to discover the long forgotten secrets of the famed Knights Hospitaller order!
Sylvie, a young archaeologist, is about to begin the greatest adventure of her life. Having received an invitation to France from her uncle, a renowned historian, she arrives only to discover he’s missing. Apparently, his disappearance is connected to the recent discovery of a mysterious underground chapel from the Crusades, but how? And who is trying to stop Sylvie from unveiling the truth? Save your uncle and be the first to discover the long forgotten secrets of the famed Knights Hospitaller order!
Chronicles of Mystery combines features of classic point and click adventure, with hidden object games. Use all of your logical skills to solve various puzzles to unlock clues. Players keep the investigation going by interviewing the people you meet and using their help. But be careful...no one can be fully trusted.
• Intense and demanding puzzles that require analytical problem solving
• An intriguing plot with unexpected twists and secrets
• Beautiful fully rendered locations created specifically for the Nintendo DS
• Over 50 fun and challenging mini-games included
• A mix of contemporary investigative tactics and an ancient Legend
• Learn the history of the Knights Hospitaller, one of the main orders of the crusades, which still exists!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure, Puzzles
- PublisherCity Interactive
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?