Available Now Coming Jun 09, 2009
Go Play Circus Star
The circus is in town, and you’re the star!
The circus is in town, and you’re the star! Go Play Circus Star lets you step into the shoes of a circus performer whose job is to wow the crowd with death defying stunts, animal tricks and sleight of hand. As part of Majesco’s new Go Play line, Circus Star delivers a motion-based experience that the entire family can enjoy together!
• Master 15 authentic mini games that offer unique controls and
performance opportunities: Human Cannonball, Big Cat Taming, Juggling
Excitement, Starry Magic, Trampoline Acrobatics, Tightrope Walking, Rola
Bola, The Amazing Silks, Knife Throwing, Pie Dodging, Elephant
Balancing, Pony Dancing, Mile-High Stunt Diver, Unicycle Rider and
• Unlock four different venues from the Park to the Big Top to the Arena and Las Vegas Stadium. Each venue is a different difficulty level.
• Compete against up to 3 other players to determine who is the biggest star.
• Wii Balance Board compatible with a majority of events.
• Fill up your trick meter to pull off a series of more daring and death defying feats. The more impressive the trick, the more fans you will gain and the more money you earn.
• Use earnings to unlock additional events and progress in your circus career.
• Interactive crowd system responds to the quality of your performance. Big stars will get them roaring whereas novice performers can expect tomatoes in the face.
• Animal events let you control the action while increasing the danger.
• Choose from 6 unique stars, each with 5 fabulous costumes.
• Earn encouragement from The Ringmaster who guides you through your career.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 09, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party, Family, Action
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperN-Fusion Interactive Entertainment Corp.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?