We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2008
As a member of the Earth Rescue Team (ERT), your mission is to save the wildlife on a beautiful island that has been threatened by pollution.
• Heal wild animals.
• Clean wild areas of pollution and recycle the waste you find.
• Prepare the environment and reintroduce vegetative plants for the animals to eat.
• Protect and rescue 12 wild animals: The island is a natural haven with four different environments (forest, taiga, savanna, desert) from a cold forest with bears to a dry savannah with lions.
• Help the local inhabitants develop a greener village: Teach them to adopt eco-friendly friendly habits such as water conservation and recycling.
• Live a great adventure: Team up with the other inhabitants of the island to solve its mystery; work closely with the other members of the ERT to save the island.
• Calculate your carbon footprint: Understand your actual carbon footprint outside of the game.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.