Available Now Coming Dec 08, 2009
Bring your brain and take a trip to Puzzler World.
Discover the endless fun of more than 1000 mind-bending challenges. Enjoy your favorite puzzles games on the go, including Crossword, Sudoku, Wordsearch, and many more.
This sequel to smash hit, Puzzler Collection now includes 5 additional bonus game types. Play any puzzle in two game modes: Quickplay for a fast fix or Challenge mode for unlocking bonus games such as Hangman, Equate, and Jigsaw. Puzzler World is both fun and challenging. You’ll experience different degrees of difficultly and countless hours of entertainment.
• Over 1,000 games
• Over 500 hours of playtime
• Create up to 3 profiles to track your performance and monitor your best times
• The “Stop & Save” feature allows you to continue challenging puzzles the next time you play
• Play puzzles in two games modes: Quickplay to jump in and play any puzzle; Challenge Mode for unlocking new puzzles and hidden surprises.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Dec 08, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Puzzles
- DeveloperIdeas pad
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?