We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Create and share your art!
Become a world famous artist! Learn to draw, paint, and create collages through various fun mini-games and lessons. Manage your budding career as you fulfill client commissions, attend events and more. Share your designs with the world by uploading them to the online Imagine Online Gallery where you can enter contests!
• Draw, Paint, Create – Learn a variety of techniques for drawing,
painting, and collage through fun mini-games in color mixing, shading,
• Live the life of an Aspiring Artist- Create beautiful works of art, maintain your studio and fulfill clients’ wishes as you build your reputation and your portfolio.
• Share your Creations – Upload your creations to your own virtual gallery on the Imagine Town website for your friends to see.
• Art Made Easy – Simple user interface will allow the player to create rich, detailed artwork using a handful of easy-to-use tools and techniques.
• Nintendo DSi Compatible – Use the Nintendo DSi camera to take a photo and incorporate it into your art.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.