We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
From Out of the Flames, a Hero is Born!
As a courageous fireman in My Hero: Firefighter, players must react quickly, drive fast, and extinguish life-threatening flames using real firefighting equipment in dangerous house fires, forest fires, and chemical explosions. Earn awards and medals for your acts of bravery on your way up to becoming Captain of the fire department and a true national hero.
• Immersive graphics and storyline with 13 diverse and replayable
• Easy to play and intuitive interface using the Nintendo DS stylus throughout
• Use real firefighting equipment like the fire hose, ax, gas mask, and extendable ladder
• Feel the burn while using your courage and skills to save people and animals from dangerous circumstances like house fires, forest fires and chemical explosions
• Reach higher ranks by successfully completing missions, and unlock truck and equipment upgrades allowing you to customize your experience
• Drive quickly and safely through city streets, avoiding crashing into other cars, on your way to thrilling challenges
• Learn real fire safety tips and how to react when in hazardous situations
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.