Zap to the head of the class.
Sega’s top-grossing light-gun game, Ghost Squad, comes to the Wii system and replicates the excitement of the arcade experience in your home!.
The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One!
Using the Wii Remote or Nintendo’s new Wii Zapper peripheral, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- The full arcade experience of Ghost Squad comes to the Wii along with exclusive additional content, including a multiplayer mode for 1- 4 players, a training mode and much more.
- One of the first light gun games to arrive on the Wii, Ghost Squad will take full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Remote and is one of the first games to directly support Nintendo’s new Wii Zapper peripheral.
- Three dangerous missions bring a new gameplay experience every time with multiple levels, alternate routes, changing daylight, a variety of player choices and secret weapons and costumes to unlock.
- Online ranking system allows you to track your status versus other players.
- Unlock 25 different tactical weapons as well as a variety of hidden costumes and secret modes.