We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 04, 2008
Develop The Reflexes Of A Ninja!
"Welcome to my dojo. You have come to learn the way of the Martial Arts. If your heart and mind are open, I will pass these lessons on to you. Here, you will learn to move like the tiger and strike like the dragon! See if you have what it takes to become a Ninja!"
• Develop the reflexes of a Ninja and test your skills against up to three friends.
• Master eleven belt ranks on your way to attaining your 3rd Degree Black Belt.
• Six core Ninja training exercises with several variations and difficulty levels for each game
- Shuriken: Defend the courtyard from attacks on all sides with throwing stars
- Hotaru: Test your quickness against the flash of a firefly
- Hashi: One who can catch flies with chopsticks can accomplish anything
- Koi: Capture koi fish with your bare hands
- Nunchaku: Crush incoming aerial assaults with your nunchucks
- Katana: Strike down demons with your Samurai sword in a bamboo forest
• Choose a unique Ninja name from over 25,000 combinations.
• Calm your body, mind, and spirit with meditation lessons from your Sensei.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.