Available Now Coming May 19, 2009
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
Customize, compete and conquer in the most robust Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship offering to date!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009 is the most
robust offering in the World Championship franchise to date! Updated and
expanded providing more than 2,800 playable 5D’s cards in 3D
environments. Players can choose to travel through 5D’s Story Mode to
duel in fun mini games with characters from the all new TV animation,
collect cards and compete in multiple battles, including Turbo Duel
racing. Also included, the all new World Championship Mode where players
can polish their trading card game strategies and tactics in single
player battles or multiplayer duels via Wi-Fi connect.
• Includes cards from the latest booster pack, “Crimson Crisis”
• Featuring 2,800 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, more cards than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship title
• Includes 2 exciting modes of gameplay in one game, 5D’s Story Mode and World Championship Mode
• Stunning 3D gameplay environments in the World Championship Mode
• Game will include 3 exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 19, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Role-Playing
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?