Available Now Coming Jan 15, 2008
Barnyard Blast: Swine of the Night
One Halloween evening, young piglet Cliffy Belmart and his rebellious friends decide to test their bravery by tee-peeing Barnyard Town's Ancient Castle ruled by Darkness. But as soon as the fun begins, horrendouse evil trees sweep them all into the castle. Instantly aware of his son's peril, Robert Belmart equips himself with a slew of weapons and a plan to get Cliffy back. But first, Robert must tackle six different spooky worlds - each with their own tough monsters and dangerous bosses. Is Robert a bad enough dude to rescue his son? In Barnyard Blast, you control Robert Belmart, the Swine of the Night. Through 6 levels you kill zombies, exterminate monsters, slash ghouls, and more!
Vintage shooting and platform gameplay with simple, intuitive controls
Hilarious characters and scenes combined with intense,
Six long and unique levels: A Night Walk in the Graveyard, The Ancient
Castle Ruled by Darkness, The Volcano BBQ, The Old Creepy Wooden Jail,
The Forest in the Way, and The Castle of Intolerable Pain
Challenging enemies and bosses including Pumpkin Zombies, Assassin
Rats, Evil Trees, and Sinister Monkeys
- A collection of weapons (whip, shotgun, gun, dynamite), items and upgrades
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jan 15, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Shooter
- PublisherDestination Software
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?