Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
There's only one rule: "He who finishes first is victorious."
The stakes have been raised and more dangerous frozen race locations have been found in Glacier 2. A fresh group of contenders have entered this alpine race with faster and stronger vehicles equipped with shocking new weapons. Watch out for treacherous cliffs, falling rocks, and icy hairpin turns as racers careen down the mountains. But it takes more to be #1. Aim your rockets, ready your machine guns, and deploy mines to battle your opponents because in Glacier 2, there’s only one rule: “He who finishes first is victorious.”
• Over the top combat racing action
• 18 freezing levels full of traps, cliffs, mines, falling rocks, canyons, and spectacular jumps
• Choose from 7 super rides, each with different armor, weapon, and driving abiilities
• Beef cars up with various deadly weapons such as rockets, machine guns, shotguns, and mines
• Compatible with the Wii Steering Wheel for intuitive controls and a realistic driving feel
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Racing, Action
- PublisherZoo Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?