Available Now Coming Mar 03, 2008
Major League Baseball 2K8
Major League Baseball® 2K8 returns to the diamond with the most complete MLB® experience available on every major video game console. Revolutionizing your control of the 5 tools in baseball are brand new pitching, fielding and baserunning controls and completely overhauled batting interface. Featuring a totally unique trading card mode, robust Minor League™ system, all-new Signature Style™ animations for 2008, and more, Major League Baseball® 2K8 brings a new level of fun to the virtual baseball world.
Swing Stick 2.0 - Unparalleled ball-to-bat contact, unlimited variety
of hit types and more realistic at bats with deeper Inside Edge™
More Signature Style™ - New and improved player walk-ups, batting
stances, waggles, home run celebrations, step-ins and step-outs bring
each player to life in true, 2K Sports fashion.
Total Pitch Control - A revolutionary right analog stick pitching
system where right stick motions and timing determine pitch type,
speed and accuracy.
Precision Throw Control - Unlimited throw types and trajectories using
real-world physics and Inside Edge™ data bring realism and variety to
every defensive play on the field.
All-New Baserunning - Intuitive and simplified baserunning controls
featuring overhauled AI now play a key role in offensive strategy.
Full Minor Leagues - 90 Minor League teams available in both Franchise
and Exhibition modes and over 20 authentic Minor League Stadiums.
- Best Booth in the Business - 2K Sports proudly brings back the duo Jon Miller and Hall of Famer Joe Morgan to the broadcast booth, delivering the deepest commentary available.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?