Available Now Coming Dec 27, 2012
Hordes of dreadful monsters approached the kingdom and to save their home, brave magicians set out to war. Cast spells against monsters, perform combos and destroy them for good! It will spell-bind you for eternity!
Once upon a time in the enchanted land of wizards and sorceresses, a battle began to brew. Hordes of dreadful monsters approached the kingdom and to save their home, brave magicians set out to war. Cast spells against monsters, perform combos and destroy them once and for all! Keep monsters as far as possible from your castle and smash all obstacles. As the game progresses the monsters will become more and more challenging. To destroy the most powerful opponents gather more magic and perform a Magical Explosion! This amazing blend of match-3 and defense will have you spell-bound for eternity!
• Special enchanting spells to create powerful attacks
• Various monsters and obstacles to keep you constantly immersed into puzzle action
• Adjustable pace and difficulty level to suit all players
• Never-ending magical entertainment in Endless mode
• Unique blend of match-3 and defense
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Dec 27, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Puzzles, Strategy
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?