Available Now Coming Sep 14, 2010
Greg Hastings Paintball 2
The most successful name in paintball—Greg Hastings—has packed a ton
of new features into his Wii game debut.
The most successful name in paintball—Greg Hastings—has packed a ton of new features into his Wii game debut. Greg Hastings Paintball 2 lets you brave the elements in the unpredictable outdoors in this intense first-person paintball experience. Get up to 8 friends together for fast-paced multiplayer action, test your skills in brand new scenario modes, manage a team of skilled players, and master a range of markers in the most realistic paintball videogame to date.
• All-New Locations: Explore new terrain at 62 unique and varied fields
from 12 real paintball locations. Travel all over the US and Europe for
a global paintball experience.
• More Multiplayer: Challenge friends in 7 multiplayer game types with up to 8 players on Wii.
- Wii Wi-Fi Connect matchmaking and leaderboards
- Local 2-player splitscreen multiplayer matches. Play together against bots or go head-to-head!
- A variety of playlists keep the multiplayer action going without interruption, or join players' custom games for something out of the ordinary.
• All-New Changing Conditions: Up the ante with game-altering weather settings and hazards, such as rain, fog, wind and mud!
• Three New Event Branches: Players choose their path to glory in Tournament Speedball, Rec-ball and Tournament Woodsball, competing in 46 diverse events.
• All-New Gear: Equip your team with a wide selection of markers, goggles, jerseys, and accessories, as well as the latest special weapons such as pump guns, pistols, paint grenades and paint rocket launchers!
• Challenge Yourself in Seven Game Modes: Elimination, Capture the Flag, Single Flag, Point Capture, Assault, Sniper and Recon.
• Command Your Team: Manage a team of up to 10 paintballers by trading players, issuing field commands, and improving skills to increase your odds for victory.
• All-New Trading Card System: Check out your teammates’ trading cards as they win games, increase skills and buy gear. Featuring over a thousand real-life professional and amateur players from over a hundred teams! Unlock special abilities to play like the pros.
• Improved Map Editor: Now it’s even easier to create and edit your own fields to increase the challenge for you and play online with friends.
• All-New Cheat Meter: Avoid elimination by successfully “cheating” and wipe away paint splatter without being caught.
• Show Me the Money: Win tournaments to earn cash for new gear, players and skill upgrades!
• Wii Controller Support: Supports Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Wii Zapper, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro, and GameCube Controller.
• Improved Controls: Quickly switch weapons, gun hands, and snap out of cover with absolute accuracy.
• Pull off Highlight-Reel Style Moves: Dive behind bunkers and slide into cover as the crowd goes wild.
• Earn Dozens of Achievements: Strive to be the best on all gaming platforms.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Wii
- Release Date Sep 14, 2010
- No. of Players up to 8 players
- Category Shooter, Sports
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperSuper X Studios
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?