We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 2007
Strawberry Shortcake, her friends and the pets Pupcake, Custard and Marmalade are getting ready to enjoy a fun afternoon of races, contests and, of course, dessert as they participate in the Nearly-Once-a-Yearly Strawberryland games! It would be a berry sweet event if not for the bragging Peppermint Fizz and her pet, Cola Chameleon. Peppermint wants to show off her pet Cola so much she's been cheating during the races and rigging the contests. The girls have decided to give her a lesson in humility by winning - fair and square…
Compete in three different Strawberryland events: Berry Boarding down the whip cream slopes of the Sundae Mountains, Balloon Rise through candy cloud skies of Strawberryland and Black Liquorice Leap from one end of Punchbowl Pond to the River.
• Compete as Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin with your
favourite pets in the 3 events - with 12 fun levels per event!
• Select the pet with the most appropriate skills to get the best scores on different events
• Help improve your pet's performance by whipping up delicious dessert boosters from the Bakers corner.
• Have fun in between the events with 3 cool activities: The Balloon Ride, Carnival Games and The Baker's Corner!
• Several levels of difficulty for each mini game make the game exciting and challenging for children of different ages!
• Take full advantage of the special Nintendo DS features such as the DS Stylus and the touch screen. You can even play a 2 player wireless version of Berry Boarding using the WIFI multiplayer!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.