We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 2007
Strawberry Shortcake, her friends and the pets Pupcake, Custard and Marmalade are getting ready to enjoy a fun afternoon of races, contests and, of course, dessert as they participate in the Nearly-Once-a-Yearly Strawberryland games! It would be a berry sweet event if not for the bragging Peppermint Fizz and her pet, Cola Chameleon. Peppermint wants to show off her pet Cola so much she's been cheating during the races and rigging the contests. The girls have decided to give her a lesson in humility by winning - fair and square…
Compete in three different Strawberryland events: Berry Boarding down the whip cream slopes of the Sundae Mountains, Balloon Rise through candy cloud skies of Strawberryland and Black Liquorice Leap from one end of Punchbowl Pond to the River.
• Compete as Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin with your
favourite pets in the 3 events - with 12 fun levels per event!
• Select the pet with the most appropriate skills to get the best scores on different events
• Help improve your pet's performance by whipping up delicious dessert boosters from the Bakers corner.
• Have fun in between the events with 3 cool activities: The Balloon Ride, Carnival Games and The Baker's Corner!
• Several levels of difficulty for each mini game make the game exciting and challenging for children of different ages!
• Take full advantage of the special Nintendo DS features such as the DS Stylus and the touch screen. You can even play a 2 player wireless version of Berry Boarding using the WIFI multiplayer!
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.