Available Now Coming Jan 08, 2008
Brain Challenge for the Nintendo DS is an entertaining, comprehensive personal training program to improve coping skills when faced with real-life challenges and stress. Brain Challenge is a simple, entertaining solution for brain activity maintenance that goes far beyond logic tests to help increase your actual percentage of brain use.
This Nintendo DS game makes use of the system’s unique Touch Screen and portability, allowing you to train your brain whenever and wherever you want.
43 Games in seven Training Categories
Thanks to a complete range of 43 mini-games divided into seven categories, Brain Challenge brings you a never-equaled lifespan of daily training, engaging your brain in a variety of different capacities.
Featuring multitasking and authority challenges, the nine games in this category help improve your brain’s coping skills when faced with real-life stress.
Three levels of difficulty
Self-adjusting difficulty levels and personal follow-up from your own coach make Brain Challenge unique to each user. People of all skill levels will benefit from engaging their brain with Brain Challenge.
Brain percentage usage
Your brain percentage usage is visually tracked via a scoring system that monitors the accuracy and speed of your responses every day in each of the seven categories.
Coaches to Guide You
Two different coaches will help guide and track your potential and progress. Select Doctor Hurley or Professor Stevens to be your own personal coach: Brain Challenge is not just a brain game; it brings you a complete interactive experience.
Put your brain to the test by playing with up to three friends, to compete for extended challenges!
Easy and Accessible Experience
Easy stylus controls, fun use of the microphone and colorful graphics make Brain Challenge a user-friendly interface. It is easy for people of all ages to pick up and play the game!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jan 08, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Puzzles, Card Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?