We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 02, 2010
In a post-apocalyptic world, only the strong will survive.
In a far distant future, a gigantic asteroid went out of orbit and collided with Earth. This terrible catastrophe left only ruins in its wake, forever changing Earth’s landscape….and its inhabitants. Insects, the most adaptable form of life on Earth, have mutated to transform into massive giants and become the new rulers of the planet.
As one of four mutated insects, travel through the barely recognizable lands while battling gigantic enemies to find the source of the mutation. Your goal? Become the strongest mutant insect on the planet and survive the chaos!
• Create and Control a Giant Mutant Insect
Scorpion: massive figures within their rock and molten lava armor
Mantis: covered with sharpened blades of bamboo branches
Spider: sporting huge toxic bulbs expelling poisonous fumes
Flying Ant: with their rapid wings and razor-sharp edges
• Explore the Land – Discover a new world of unique challenges
• Roam mysterious new territories of Ruined Cities, Lava Deserts, Bamboo Forests, and Thick Swamps
• Explore underground caverns and uncover special abilities that will allow you to see through the dense fog and dust.
• Beware of hazards like enemy insect lairs and bottomless fissures
• Battle other Mutant Insects and gain powerful gems
• Attack, block, hit, and create unique combo attacks in Real Time
• Use your insect’s full range of abilities to win battles – Head, Claws, Legs, Spit
• Harness special powers to render enemies powerless, like Poison, Shock, or Regenerate.
• Battle new extreme bosses
• Upgrade your Insect – Use collected gems to upgrade body colors, powers, and strength to adapt to your environment.
• Challenge your friends in 1x1 duels or Tournament Mode for up to four players. "
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.