Make the mountain yours in this Wii exclusive.
SSX Blur brings back the soul of SSX - remixed, re-energized, and fully realized. Revolutionary controls take full advantage of the Nintendo Wii's potential by putting you in total command of your skier or rider. The new On-the-Ground and In-the-Air controls will translate every motion you make into moves that create mountain legends. One hand controls you as you tear down the mountain; the other unleashes your array of aerial maneuvers. The mountain is your playground with SSX Blur. Familiar SSX faces return including Mac, Kaori, Psymon, and Allegra -- plus two all-new hot shot riders
- Soul of the SSX on Wii: SSX Blur brings to the Wii the essence of the franchise – re-mixed, re-energized and fully realized
- On the Ground and In the Air: EA pushes the envelope and takes full advantage of the hardware’s potential to give you a "Wii-ified" SSX experience. Use the Nunchuk to carve down the slopes on the ground and huck into the air, then use the Wii Remote in the air to pull off spins, flips and tricks.
- Paint your Uber Tricks: To unleash your uber tricks, think of yourself as an artist painting different shape outlines in the air for each aerial maneuver.
- Feel the Groove: With dynamic music mirroring your experience, you will feel the tunes intensify as you stick your tricks and your groove meter starts to fill. Keep grooving to boost your speed and amp up your air.
- The Mountain is your Playground: With three distinct peaks and 12 tracks all freshly styled, you can bomb down the mountain nonstop, top-to-bottom.
- Mac is Back: Mac, Kaori, Psymon, Allegra and many more of the SSX favorites are all back and ready to rip. There will also be two brand-new faces for you to hit the runs with.
- Motion Based Front End: Every second of your SSX Blur experience will be maxed out with motion. The UI is entirely motion-based with virtually no use of buttons. Aim the remote at the screens to navigate your way from one place to the next.