Available Now Coming Jun 29, 2010
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
A magical, fun-filled adventure!
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 combines two of the most beloved franchises to deliver a magical, fun-filled adventure. Based on Harry’s first four books and films - fans can experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in a new an exciting way. Players will build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament in an interactive journey that takes them through some of the most detailed and expansive environments ever created for a LEGO game. Featuring potion-making, spell-casting, puzzle-solving, and more, players of all ages can relive the adventures like never before with the humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames.
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 transports players to iconic environments
from the Harry Potter books and films and introduces a fun, new way of
experiencing the magic of Harry Potter through hilarious cutscenes and
new to LEGO gameplay elements such as magical building and spell-casting.
• Experience the wonder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: attend lessons, interact with the professors, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to collect LEGO studs.
• Features stylus based movement and spell-casting, as well as two-player co-op via local wireless connection.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 29, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- DeveloperTraveller's Tales
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?