We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Dec 06, 2006
Franklin is a young turtle who, along with his animal friends, is learning how he fits in the world and how the world fits him. Franklin learns by making mistakes. When he fibs, gets lost or acts bossy, he usually finds solutions himself, learning lessons the Franklin way - but also having fun in the process.
This cross platform adventure; takes place during the summer where Franklin the likeable boy turtle sets off with Beaver & Bear to make new friends and help the people in the village. Join Franklin & his best friends in his new adventures to help characters like Mr Mole to catch butterflies and Mr Badger the Postman collect the lost mail to name just a few.
• Use the DS wand on the touch screen to help Franklin speed ahead on
his bike and peddle like crazy!
• Blow into your DS microphone to put some extra wind behind Franklin's sails and make his boat go faster and faster.
• Test your friends out on these challenges and more as you play in Multi-player mode!
• Franklin's Great Adventures aims to stimulate children's imagination, creativity and their ability to find solutions.
• The game also exercises the child's hand-to-eye coordination, whilst enjoying the spirit of adventure, being kind and having fun with friends.|
• This new and very latest version of Franklin's Great Adventures - Takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS technology!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.