We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Coming March 2010
These machines were meant for speed!
Super Speed Machines brings frantic top-down racing action to the dual screens of the Nintendo DS. Race, bump and slide on the top screen, while keeping an eye on the track map on the bottom screen to avoid hazards and shortcuts. Get the edge on your opponents before you even leave the starting line, by secretly placing hazards of your own directly on the track map using the Touch Screen.
• Play with your friends in a 4 player race via local wireless!
• Exchange and merge Time Attack data between 2 players and try to beat each other’s times.
• Choose from 6 distinctive vehicles and unlock different paint jobs for them as you progress through the game.
• 48 total tracks on 8 unique environments.
• Interactive hazards and "on-track" boosts help you get the edge over your opponent.
• Find numerous paths and shortcuts integrated within each track.
• Win races to unlock more tracks and different skins for your vehicles.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.