Available Now Coming Oct 30, 2012
It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Last summer, one man revolutionized the sports entertainment industry. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, CM Punk shook up WWE and a hero was born. Fifteen years ago, one Stone Cold Rattlesnake revolutionized entertainment and ignited a new generation of WWE fans with his relentless Attitude. Now, a new revolution is upon us, and it doesn’t start with someone on TV, the web, or at a live event. This revolution starts with you. It’s time to Live the Revolution.
THQ’s flagship franchise in the company’s WWE videogame portfolio returns, promising to deliver the smoothest, most authentic, and most immersive WWE action ever, presented with a grittier Attitude. You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history, but now relive the Attitude Era of WWE in an all-new, breakthrough, story mode. With the new WWE Live™ presentation system, featuring a completely overhauled audio system and Spectacular Moments, that make you feel like you’re part of a WWE live event, WWE® ’13 will be the boldest, smoothest, and most immersive, WWE simulation to date.
• WWE LIVE™ – Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and
fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with
awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers
the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd
participation ever in a WWE game.
• RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA – It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new storyline mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
• WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
• PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0 – With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
• CREATE YOUR WWE – WWE ‘13’s industry-defining creation suite gives you the ability to create Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, and more!
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 30, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Sports
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?