Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Should they succeed in their mad plan to conquer earth, the first item
on their agenda will be outlawing key chains with rabbit's feet.
Should they succeed in their mad plan to conquer earth, the first item on their agenda will be outlawing key chains with rabbit's feet.
They've invaded the world of Rayman, and now the insane Rabbids have a new objective: invade planet Earth! They have established their base at a shopping mall and begun training for their nastiest scheme yet. As part of this training, the Rabbids must carry out several missions around the globe to help them in an attempt to dominate the world. The Rabbids will also try to study human behavior by mimicking everything we do…but in the Rabbid sort of way, with no logic…of course.
Back to battle the Rabbids and stop the invasion is Rayman, who will infiltrate the Rabbids by disguising himself as one of them.
- True to the Wii version: In terms of humour, Rabbids, and fun! The DS version will follow the same storyline as the Wii version.
- Lots of customization and interaction: Choose from 60 different items to customize your Rabbid. And use the stylus to directly interact with your Rabbid. Touch him, scratch him, punch him, and more!
- New wacky games: The DS version features over 36 games inspired by the Wii verison. All of them use the stylus, dual screen, and DS microphone.
- Rock out with the Rabbids: Use the stylus as your guitar, drums, or mic as you create and listen to music from the most popular bands around.
- Party on the go! With Nintendo Wi-Fi compatibility, you can play against up to four friends simultaneously!
- Unleash your creativity: Create art using the Rabbids that you can then share with your friends.
- Improved engine: 3D graphics and animations that truly push the capabilities of the DS hardware.
- Strong replay value: The DS version features games that are easy to play, but hard to master .