Available Now Coming Oct 20, 2009
FIFA Soccer 10
Let's FIFA 10
FIFA Soccer 10 will take casual soccer gaming to the next level with a redesigned game engine made specifically for Wii. Improvements and additions have been made to all areas of the game, with a focus on creating an action-packed football game that anyone can play.
FIFA Soccer 10 Wii is an over-the-top, non-stop soccer game that is designed exclusively for the platform. A polished gameplay experience that emphasizes action, approachability and responsiveness has been created that contains various key gameplay improvements and innovations. Shooting has been refined for improved shot power, accuracy and the ability to score from a greater range of distances and angles. Passing has been refined for faster and more accurate execution, while improved pass targeting and AI logic will create more open spaces and generate greater scoring opportunities. Goalkeepers will be more responsive when positioning themselves for a save, while still allowing for juicy rebounds adding to the non-stop soccer theme. The defending AI has also been reworked to allow for more urgency in the 18 yard box, meaning more block attempts and better player positioning to provide better team defensive coverage. When packaged together these gameplay improvements will keep the action fast and furious on the pitch.
• Enhanced Goalkeeper AI - Goalkeepers AI have been improved to make
them more responsive when positioning themselves for a save, while still
allowing for juicy rebounds adding to the non-stop soccer theme
• “Strike it System” set pieces - the new set piece system will utilize the Wii Remote creating tense head to head battles on penalties, free-kicks and corners. Each player must time the shaking of their Wii Remote perfectly in order to either score or defend free-kicks, penalties and corners adding to the excitement
• All New Art Style and Feel – Coupled with a new gameplay engine are the new animations and art specifically designed for Wii. Player models have been built from the ground up to reflect the game's Wii focus. Stadiums have been designed to compliment these new animation changes as well. Contextual animations and special effects will enhance the gaming experience with dynamic sounds and graphics.
• Enhanced Social Experience – Social play is a key to the FIFA Soccer 10 experience. Compete against friends and family in multi-game series’ that will track stats, create storylines for the matches and create a sense of competitiveness and rivalry in an easy to understand format.
• 2v2 Online Play – Online gaming has also been enhanced allowing you to play with a friend against two other gamers online proving that teamwork and cooperation will prove essential to succeeding in the online arena. Compete to reach the top of the International Leader board
• Battle for Glory – Exclusively designed for Wii, the Battle for Glory mode allows you to make strategic decisions as a manager to achieve “Manager Moments” and earn “Game Boosters” for your team. Set a goal and succeed and your team will enjoy performance enhancements such as Player Focus and Shooting Confidence; fail and watch your team’s stats decline.
• Multiplayer Tournaments – Play authentic tournaments with as many friends as you’d like as you can now choose to control every team in a tournament! Play with your friends or play against them in this year’s Multiplayer Tournament.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?