Available Now Coming Dec 12, 2006
World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions
Building on last year's #1 poker title and #1 brand in poker, World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions takes a story-based approach as you enter the Circuit as Chris “Jesus” Ferguson's protégé. You'll test your skill against more top pros than ever before as you compete in the premier Circuit Events.
Your goal: qualify for the winner-take-all, invitation-only Tournament of Champions at the Rio Resort in Las Vegas & lay claim as the World's Best! What's New for 2007!
- Enter the Circuit Events as a newly-turned pro
- Mentoring by Chris “Jesus” Ferguson as his protégé
- Earn a spot to the invitation-only Tournament of Champions
- First-ever unlockable poker tools – odds of hitting hand, ranking of your hand, even stats on your opponent's style of play
- Twice as many pros!
- 25 in this year's game vs 12 last year - New Pros! Joseph Hachem, Phil Laak, Jennifer Tilly, and more
- Plus, commentary that now includes the hilariously creative Norman Chad!
- All NEW Tutorial System with Chris “Jesus” Ferguson
- Expanded LIVE! & Online capabilities
- Multi-table tournaments for the hottest poker action
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 12, 2006
- No. of Players 2 players alternating
- Category Card Games
- DeveloperLeft Field Productions, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?