Available Now Coming Nov 24, 2009
Scene It? Twilight
Scene It? Twilight brings the immense universe right into your living room!
Scene It? Twilight brings the immense universe to your living room, and tests your knowledge and wits! Trivia and Twilight fans alike will love the hours of fun as you challenge friends and family to see whose Twilight knowledge reigns supreme. Scene It? Twilight features all-new questions, movie clips and several challenging puzzle types, giving you a trivia game overflowing with images as well as audio and video clips from the world you know and love.
• Twilight star: Voice over from Dr. Carlisle Cullen included from
Twilight the movie for transitions and player feedback
• Rich media-based trivia content: Over 500 multiple choice questions based on movie clips, music and audio from the Twilight movie
• Motion functionality: Use your Wii Remote to buzz in and beat your opponent, and interact directly with specific challenges
• New gameplay modes: Single and multi-player modes and new scoring system keep the game close, exciting and accessible to everyone
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 24, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Trivia
- PublisherKonami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?